It's a GAD GAD World
Tuesday, November 18, 2003
 
CONTACT INFO

Oh yeah, one more thing...

When I started this blog, I had intended it to be a way to reach out to people with GAD and educate others. I had hoped that this would be a 2-way exchange.

Unlike Diaryland, which allows readers to just click a button and email the author without actually giving out the author's email address, Blogger has no such function. I asked the powers-that-be about that, and they said they didn't do it because it was a privacy issue. The only way for you folks out there in cyberland to communicate with me is if I post my email address.

I really DON'T want to do this, but it's the only way with Blogger. If anyone has any comments about my ramblings, you can reach me at PEPPERMINT PATTY (AT) NY DOT COM . I typed it weird to prevent spam, but you get the idea.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger