It's a GAD GAD World
Tuesday, March 16, 2004
 
THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN

...And I have officially been voted off the island. Got a phone msg from the institution this afternoon. I didn't get the job.

I have no concrete evidence to suggest that my doctor had anything to do with this, but I can't help suspecting him. It's been 2 weeks since our last appointment and I still want to strangle the crap out of him.

On the other hand, I'm terrified to lose him. Whether I like it or not, whether HE likes it or not, he's all I've got.

I also hung up on my friend this evening. The one friend who knows everything. To make a long story short, he pissed me off. As soon as I did it I called his home phone (we were talking on his cell) and apologized. But I'm probably still going to have to deal with some shit when I go back to work tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger