It's a GAD GAD World
Thursday, January 20, 2005
 
IT'S ABOUT TIME

Wow, it's been like, 8 months since I've posted.

Since my blog has now been accepted by About.com (after I submitted it for consideration HOW many months ago??), I guess I ought to start updating more often.

I'm not going to write a lot at this moment, since I really ought to be getting to bed, but here's a quick update on my status. I am still taking memantine--more than 10 months after I started. It's working well, and I currently have no side effects from it. (I had some very mild ones when I started, but none now.)

Another big reason why I'm not as anxious as I used to be is that I finally have a job. A Real Job. Not one where I'm just there till I find something better. A keeper. I don't want to say too much about it since giving away too many details would compromise my privacy, but let's just say that I have a well-paying administrative (not clerical) job at Prestigious Institution.

More to come...

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger