It's a GAD GAD World
Monday, March 07, 2005
 
COMMENTS, ANYONE?

Blogger has now made it possible for readers to post comments on blogs. So if anyone out there has anything to say, go for it. I'd be thrilled just to know that someone's reading!

PS--My relapse seems to have subsided--all on its own, without the help of drugs or doctors. (I finally found a psychiatrist who takes my insurance AND has time for a new patient. My appointment is on Friday--nearly a full month after my initial crash. Thanks to my now-former psychiatrist for being a jackass and delaying my treatment.) My job is still a major stress pot, but I seem to be handling it ok. I even had a meeting with my boss today--the first one since she sent me the nasty email from hell. It actually went well.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger