It's a GAD GAD World
Sunday, April 16, 2006
 
BE PATIENT...

I've decided that the solution (or at least part of the solution) to my stuck-in-a-rut problem is to start another blog.

And no, I'm not telling you where it is. It's very important that I keep these two blogs separate. This blog that you're reading now is for the fellow freaks & crazy people like myself. This is the place where I share the deep dark personal stuff that I wouldn't want the people in my life to know about. My other blog is going to be about the stuff that interests me & will hopefully garner me some recognition someday.

So if you don't hear from me every day, don't worry! I'm probably blogging elsewhere. I will still blog here about my treatment or about my co-worker from hell & about CG if/when we ever speak to each other again, or about any other nice guys that come into my life. Just not every day.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger