It's a GAD GAD World
Monday, April 17, 2006
 
REPRIEVE?

I had thought that today was going to be my last day before my co-worker from hell came back from vacation, but she called my boss today to tell him she's in the hospital with some nasty eye allergy. So I may get a reprieve.

The other thing I wanted to share with you all was that on my last visit to my nice p-doc (this past Friday) I got the address for Forest Pharmaceuticals. This may be totally naive and crazy, but I think I'm going to write them a letter asking them to consider doing some research on Namenda as a possible GAD drug. If this drug is helping me, I can't help but think there must be someone else out there who could benefit from it as well.

I belong to a couple of message boards for crazy people, & some of the entries are just so damn depressing. I know for a fact that people out there are suffering. And yet when I mention Namenda, no one's ever heard of it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger