It's a GAD GAD World
Thursday, April 20, 2006
 
THANKS DAVE
Thanks Dave for your comment. I always appreciate it when others out there take the time to let me know they're reading.

On top of everything else, 2 crappy things happended to me today. My dinner is coming out of the oven at any moment, so I can't elaborate too much right now. But one of them involves work. I just found out that despite the fact that I've got 2 college degrees and a wealth of college experience, I am going to spend the next 9 months babysitting the phone. I know, it could be worse. But I was led to believe that my skills would be valued here, & I was dumb enough to believe the bullshit I was fed.

The second thing involves a friend of mine who hosted music parties in his home for more than a decade. The powers-that-be in his building have suddenly decided that his get-togethers are a nuisance. So he's pulling the plug on them.

This absolutely fucking sucks. It's getting harder & harder to enjoy good music in the city without getting raped by the big commercial music industry. And now this.

Sorry this is so abrupt, but I've got to eat now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger