It's a GAD GAD World
Thursday, June 29, 2006
 
BRUSH WITH DISASTER
Saw my pdoc Monday. I told her the depression seemed to be getting worse, not in terms of severity, but in terms of length. To make a long story short, she put me on Zoloft.

I had always sworn I would never do an SSRI. And now I swear I will never do them again. I've spent the past 4 days feeling really shitty. It was almost, but not quite, as bad as Effexor.

I want to get better, but not if it means getting worse. At this point I'm thinking I'd rather just live with the depression. My ordinary self I can live with, it just isn't much fun. At least I don't feel horrible.

I've had the entire week off from work. I had this wild & crazy idea that I was going to clean my apartment. And while I did get some major things on my cleaning list accomplished, my apartment still looks just as trashed as it did when I came home on Friday night.

There are so many things I would like to do, but I just can't get off my ass and do them. I spent nearly the entire day today lying on the couch. Although I did get a haircut. That was my main accomplishment for the day.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better...

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger