It's a GAD GAD World
Sunday, October 01, 2006
 
HOUSECLEANING DONE!
Thanks Jane for your comment. Since it wasn't just a bullshit post to test the system I published it.

I actually felt good for about a day this week. It was Friday.I felt clear. I felt like I could actually accomplish something. Now I'm back to being a vegetable.

I don't really feel sad, just blah. I have a 3 day weekend, & instead of getting anything done I'm going to spend it lying on the couch/bed because I just can't get off my fat lazy ass. And the fact that I'm blogging at 2:30 am should give you an idea of how well my insomnia's doing.

There's a band playing tomorrow night. I'd like to see them, and normally I wouldn't go on a Sunday, but as I said I have Monday off. At this point I doubt I'll even be able to take a shower.

Y'know the Claritin commercials where they peel the gray film back & suddenly everything looks brighter & clearer? I felt like someone pulled the gray flap of my life up a little on Friday & now they've dropped it again.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger