It's a GAD GAD World
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
 
OCTOBER 10
Sorry, couldn't think of a catchy title.

This is turning out to be NOT a good week. At all.

Sometime last week I came home & saw a notice taped to the entrance door of my building. The state inspector was coming to look at all the apartments. I thought, "OK, I'll just do some serious cleaning over the weekend & I'll be ok."

Now, if you've ever lived in a studio apartment, you know how damn difficult they are to clean. You can't clean anywhere, because you're in a space so small that you can't move anything! Despite this, I spent Saturday removing everything off my kitchen & bathroom floors so I could sweep and mop. Despite my sweeping & mopping, when I was finished it looked as though I hadn't done a damn thing.

Dinner's ready. Gotta go. will finish later.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger