It's a GAD GAD World
Saturday, November 04, 2006
 
RESPONSE TO JANE
Thanks Jane for your post. You're more than welcome to email me privately (just post a comment with your email address & I'll reject the comment so it doesn't get published), but I think you would be better served joining an internet group for crazy people like yourself (and myself!).

There are lots out there, but the one I'm the most familiar with is www.crazyboards.org. Nose around that one for a while & see how you feel about it.

And to the rest of you--I know there are a zillion repeats of my post "THE UNSPECTACULAR CONCLUSION". When I first posted it Blogger kept giving me a msg that it didn't post, so I kept re-posting it. I'll get around to deleting all the extra posts eventually...

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger