It's a GAD GAD World
Sunday, December 17, 2006
 
ONE MORE WEEK
This is my last week at work before the big holiday break.

I actually got invited to a holiday party. One of the faculty members at work invited me to his place on Friday. Before you get the wrong idea, he lives with his girlfriend. So it ain't THAT kind of invite.

It will be so nice to do something for the holiday.

I went to a concert on Friday (last Friday) & ran into a guy I hadn't seen in nearly 2 years. I sorta went apeshit & hugged him way too long & way too frequently. But I don't think he minded. I'd almost forgotten how good it felt to egage in physical contact with another human being.

Comments:
Pat,
Hi! Glad to hear that you are going to go out and enjoy yourself, you deserve it! Take care of yourself-
Jane
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger