It's a GAD GAD World
Sunday, January 14, 2007
 
COUNTDOWN TO MELTDOWN
In approximately 24 hours, I will be on my way to my p-doc's office, mentally preparing myself to raise hell & not chicken out about it. I'm actually considering the option of taking a squirt gun with me so I can blast her with it if she tries to interrupt me. With her ADD, it might actually help her stay focused.

And in response to Jane's latest comment: I'm already walking, honey. The distance between Port Authority & the building where I work is approximately a 30-minute walk. There is a subway line that would save me part of that walk, but when you factor in the time standing on the platform waiting for the train to come, it only shaves about 5 minutes off my commute. So I always walk it unless the weather is really crappy or I'm feeling seriously sick, partially to save money and partially for the exercise. So that's 30 minutes of light cardio twice a day, 5 days a week. Then the nearest grocery store to my apartment is a 15-20 minute walk. So I'm getting in a shitload of walking.

For some strange reason I'm actually feeling pretty good this week, despite what I'm going to have to do tomorrow. I think I'm going to work on my lecture now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger