It's a GAD GAD World
Saturday, April 07, 2007
 
THE VICIOUS CIRCLE
...OK, maybe not vicious, but pretty fucking ironic if you ask me.

2 years ago this very weekend, I was fired from my job at Prestigious Institution & subsequently spent the better part of the evening crying on the Cute Guy's shoulder. 1 year ago this weekend, I found out that the Cute Guy was still traumatized by the events of that night & still judged me for it, for which I basically said the hell with it & gave up on him.

And THIS weekend, I will be seeing him for only the second time since I wrote my "Thank you now grow up already" email to him, to which he never responded.

And the first time doesn't really count, since it was a 30-second conversation in an elevator with him trying to make polite small talk & me responding in monosyllables.

I'm certainly not making it a point to see him. Hell, I'm not even planning to talk to him. He's hosting an event that I attend every year. I'm going for the event and not for him. But that doesn't mean I won't try to look my very best & show that I'm doing just fine without him around, thank you very much.

Sorry I haven't blogged much lately. But there's really not much for me to blog about. The GAD & the depression are pretty much in check for the moment.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger