It's a GAD GAD World
Saturday, June 23, 2007
 
GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
Ladies and gentlemen, I would just like to state for the record that EXCITE SUCKS MOOSE COCK!!

I STILL am not able to access my Excite account. When I try to get to it through Firefox, I get a screen telling me that the site has been completely shut down and that they're "working very hard" to try & fix it. When I try to go through Internet Explorer, I can get to the homepage. But when I try to go to email, I get a message saying that my browser won't support Excite and that I need to upgrade to IE7. When I try to upgrade to IE7, I'm told that my operating system (Windows 98) can't support IE7.

So...short of shelling out a few hundred bucks to upgrade my operating system, does anyone out there have any ideas on how to solve this? And does anyone know of a place (other than Hotmail, Yahoo, Excite, or Gmail) where I can set up a free email account?

In other news, the faculty member I mentioned in an earlier post was officially notified that he did not get the full-time position he applied for. I know this because I was the one who got to stuff all the envelopes for the rejection letters. I got an email from him today. He's trying very hard to find a full-time position over the summer. If he does, I may never see him again.

Why is fate conspiring against me? Am I going to spend the rest of my life alone? Just once, before I'm too old and too set in my ways, I would like to know the joy that another human being can bring into my life.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger