It's a GAD GAD World
Sunday, June 03, 2007
 
JUST AN UPDATE
Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, folks. Firefox & Blogger aren't getting along right now. And on my home computer, Internet Explorer causes me even bigger problems.

Things have been rough for me for the past few weeks, to the point where a couple of weekends ago I seriously considered checking myself into the hospital. Ultimately I decided NOT to check myself in, I just did what I always did when things in my life get ugly: I gritted my teeth, kept taking my meds, & waited for the ugliness to pass.

I'm somewhat better now, although the situation that caused me to flip out is still not resolved. And it should have been resolved by now. And every day that it's not resolved is just another day of stress for me. Xanax has become my best friend.

That's it for now. More news when I actually have some to share.

Comments:
Hey,
how are you feeling?

Take care of yourself.

Kaye
 
I just found your blog. I suffer from GAD, and I'm trying to figure out if I should tell people. I definately told anyone outside of my doctor and my therapist yet. I love this blog. I love the way you describe this situation we have. I've been suffering from it for years and it started getting the best of me about five years ago. It's been a fight. A fight not to die from something that definately is not ailing me, you know like, cancer, AIDS etc. and all the other things that I Think are going to kill me on a daily basis. Thank you for writing.
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger