It's a GAD GAD World
Sunday, September 02, 2007
 
FOOD JOURNAL 9/2
NOTE: This entry is mainly about my food & exercise for the day & has little to do with GAD. If that's why you're here, you might want to scroll down to get to the good stuff.

Weight (taken @ 9am): 221

9:45am:one bowl Fruity Cheerios with fat-free milk

12:30pm: 1 Hershey's miniature, dark chocolate mint

1:15pm: 1 grilled cheese sandwich on wheat bread, 2 carrot sticks

I've got a long weekend (had Friday off & have tomorrow off), so I decided that today was going to be my bum-around-the-city day. I won't bore you with too many details, but I took the subway to South Street Seaport, then wandered all the way to 14th St. & 6th Ave. , stopping at Peanut Butter & Co. on the way for lunch. This explains the grilled cheese--it's the cheapest thing on the menu, & I had a coupon for a free jar of peanut butter w/the purchase of any sandwich.

I've consumed a TON of water since eating the sandwich, which may explain why I'm only mildly hungry now, nearly 4 hours later.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger