It's a GAD GAD World
Sunday, September 09, 2007
 
WHY I'M NOT HYPOGLYCEMIC
Sometime after my last post I did a little research on hypoglycemia. While I appreciate Anonymous' insight, I don't think this is me.

First of all, 2 of the primary symptoms are shakiness & lightheadedness. I don't have either of those. Secondly, on my last fasting blood draw my glucose level was 102--which is up from my previous fasting levels, although not high enough to be diabetic or even pre-diabetic. (Normal is 60-120.)

I'm seriously thinking about NOT seeing a p-doc for a while after my 9/11 benefit runs out. I've got enough meds stocked up to open my own pharmacy, and I am just so sick and tired of dealing with quacks.

Sorry, but I don't have much else to say at the moment.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger