It's a GAD GAD World
Monday, January 21, 2008
 
DAMN, THAT WAS EASY!
Since I had today off and since most medical offices were open, I decided that this was the day I was going to start calling p-docs in the hopes of finding a new one.

I sat down with my cell phone, my insurance carrier's directory, and a slip of paper upon which I had written the name & number of a referral given to me by a friend. I mentally prepared myself for at least 30 minutes' worth of calls, voice messages, and being told, sorry we're not taking any new patients now.

I dialed the referral's number first. 5 minutes later I had an appointment scheduled for next month.

I couldn't believe it. Every other damn time I've tried to find a new pdoc I've had to call at least a dozen people and play phone tag. And I got this one on the first shot. Go Me!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger