It's a GAD GAD World
Saturday, March 08, 2008
 
BLAH BLAH BLAH
Nothing earth-shattering to report in this post, but I'm updating because I'm going to be out of town for a few days & don't know when I'll be able to blog next.

I guess the biggest news in GAD World is that I had my first appt with the new p-doc. She seems to be ok, and has no problem with the fact that I often self-regulate my meds--that is, I take it upon myself to take more or less (usually less) of a drug than what was prescribed if I feel the need to do so. I will see her as often as I saw the other p-doc at the White Russian's office, about once every three months, more if I should happen to relapse. My next appointment isn't till May.

On the job front, my boss is becoming more unglued by the minute. I feel so bad for her. She's a nice person and she doesn't deserve the shit that she's been taking from other people. And ther's not much I can do about it.

Earlier I decided that if nothing about my job situation had been resolved by the time I go out of town, I would start looking. Boss has said nothing, although I suspect it's because she's been too busy and not that she doesn't care. What am I supposed to do, remind her every 5 minutes that I want a raise.

I don't want to leave this job. But I deserve to be paid fairly and equitably.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger