It's a GAD GAD World
Sunday, July 27, 2008
 
THE LONG DAY AFTER
No, he hasn't called. Of course he hasn't called, he probably doesn't have my number.

And no he hasn't emailed. He probably slept in, then headed back to CT to be with his family. He probably doesn't have email access in CT.

And he's probably busy. Yes, that's it. He's busy working. That's why there haven't been any emails from him in the 300,000,000,000 times I've checked all my email accounts today. Even the ones I know he doesn't know about.

I knew this letdown was coming. I knew it even before I made up my mind that I was going to kiss him. I'm ok with it. Really. Nothing's changed on the outside. I'm still old, fat, and ugly. Bu for some reason last night I decided I wasn't going to let that stand in my way. Besides, this guy is 10 years older than me. Even if I am fat & ugly he should be flattered that he could snare a woman this much younger than him.

I didn't fall asleep until after 4am & I've been exhausted all day. Attempts to nap have been futile. Hopefully as soon as I sign off I will sleep like a rock.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger