It's a GAD GAD World
Monday, September 08, 2008
 
PEOPLE SUCK
This is the irrefutable conclusion to which I've come.

I won't go into details for privacy reasons, but I had to deal with some major snarky rudeness today at work. Or maybe that's majorly rude snarkiness. Who knows?

It seems to be getting worse. Ever since my ultra-efficient colleague left (and even SHE's been rude to me of late), I've just been getting hit with it over and over. Maybe she was dealing with this shit all along & I never got it because she was there to buffer me.

I'm just sick of it. SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK of it!

I feel like a small sailboat that's been caught in a never-ending hurricane. I just want to go into my harbor. But I don't even know where my harbor is or how to find it.

I would give anything to curl up in someone's arms and cry. Not that this would solve anything. But it sure as hell would make me feel better.

When do I get to be safe? When is it my turn to be comforted?

If it weren't for my cat I don't know what I'd do. He is the only living, breathing being on this earth whom I can touch on a regular basis. When I hold him and he purrs, I feel like nothing bad can ever happen to me.

And now for the obligatory updates. I saw my p-doc again on 8/29. Nothing major, just 10 minutes of BS & a new prescription for doxepin.

Nothing major on the job-search front either. I look for things on a daily basis, but there's not much out there. I want to make sure my next move is the right move.

I think I'm going to drown my sorrows in a pint of Haagen-Dazs now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger