It's a GAD GAD World
Saturday, February 27, 2010
 
WHY FACEBOOK WAS A BAD IDEA
So I've had my Facebook account for 1 week and 1 day. Here's what's transpired:

*Many of my ex-classmates have much more fulfilling lives than I do.

*My friend from the tax firm, who "wasn't interested" in the flight attendant who had the hots for him but he started fucking her anyway just for something to do, married his fuckbuddy.

*The 2 people who got me interested enough in Facebook to make me want to join it in the first place? I haven't had the guts to friend request either of them. I did send a msg to one of them, but he hasn't responded.

*Most of the people I've tried to friend have not responded.

*The one person who's tried to friend me is someone I don't even know and couldn't even be bothered to send me a msg saying why he wanted to friend me.

*The person who convinced me to give this a try is logged onto it almost 24/7, despite the fact that she has 2 kids and runs her own business. No wonder her kids are having discipline problems.

So tell me again why I decided to do this?

I did connect with one friend, so I guess that was a positive. And I just learned from his page that the bad boy I had a crush on my freshman year in college is living in the UK and has a brand new baby.

I seem to be doing ok without the namenda, but it's only been a couple of weeks.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger