It's a GAD GAD World
Friday, November 12, 2010
 
CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR
I finally got my period on Saturday. And I'm still bleeding. It's now 7 days, tomorrow will make it 8.

I've been thinking a lot lately about my friend who died 2 years ago. She amassed this amazing following of friends. I wish I could tap into them. I miss my friend very much sometimes. And most of her friends from her other life treat the people who knew her from the life in which I came to know her like personas non gratas. Even her mother hates me, although I'm not sure what I did to offend her.

About the only good news I got this week was on my annual salary increase. That, and I managed to score tickets to a very special concert next week. It's an artist who normally plays with a shitload of backup musicians, but this show will only be him and a piano. So that will be cool.

Remember how I mentioned a while back that I was diagnosed with a Vitamin D deficiency? Well, I read recently that lack of D can cause depression & anxiety. I wonder if maybe this has been my problem all along. (Not withstanding Osama bin Laden's contribution, of course.)

I also never gave an update on my congenital heart abnormality. I went to see a cardiologist, and she wants me to lie naked on a table while they stick needles in my crotch and snake wires from my groin up to my heart so they can fry a part of it off. Possible complications include a punctured lung, bleeding in the heart sac, flatlining on the operating table, and/or having to wear a pacemaker for the rest of my life. They can't even grant me the mercy of being sedated for this. I have to be awake for the entire thing.

Obviously, there is no fucking way in hell I'm going to allow this to happen.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger