It's a GAD GAD World
Sunday, January 30, 2011
 
HOW TO TELL WHEN PEOPLE DON'T READ YOUR BLOG
OK, I *thought* I was going to bed.

After my aborted post I checked my Stats page here on Blogger, and apparently there's a website called Healthcentral.com that has linked to my blog. I was kind of pleased that a real health website would link to my random musings until I read their blurb about me:

"Pat chronicles his struggle with Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)."

Let's review: I've spent the better part of the past 6 months bitching about mammograms, periods (or the lack thereof), and how my 40-year-old UTERUS has hijacked my body & taken it hostage, and the under-evolved code monkeys who write for this site identify me as MALE?? Hey Healthcentral! How many MALES do you know who are in possession of a UTERUS? You're either not reading my blog or you don't know much about health if you think guys have periods. While I am not now nor have I ever been in possession of a dick, I do have the balls to call you on your stupidity.

Oh well. I suppose I'll have to file this under the "No Publicity Is Bad Publicity" department.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger