It's a GAD GAD World
Sunday, July 24, 2011
 
I'M IN HELL
For the past 4 days I've been shut inside my apartment. It's way too hot to go outside, but that doesn't mean it's any better in here.

Even with the AC on full blast my cat & I are still sweltering. I think I've taken more showers over the wknd than I have in the past month. Supposedly it's going to get better tonight, but by then it will be too late for me to run any errands. Last night I took some remeron & slept on the floor just so I could feel the AC's tepid breeze.

Next week is my last day off before Hell Month. And it really will be a hell month thanks to what's going down at my job. It's Sunday morning and I've just got this big knot of anxiety in the pit of my stomach because I've got to go to work tomorrow.

I've heard news reports & seen articles that say this is not an uncommon phenomenon. Many people experience anxiety on Sundays because they know they have to go to work the next day. Supposedly there's a name for it, but I don't know what it is. If/when I see another article I'll link to it here.

The only good thing about this wknd was that I got to send out a lot of resumes. My boss is on vacation for the next 2 weeks. My fantasy is that I'll land a job while she's gone & I can resign before she returns.

I wish it was over.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger