It's a GAD GAD World
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
 
THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN
I'm in job hell. Everything is crashing in on me at once. There are 2 other places I might be able to move to within my institution, but one is with someone I want to smack half the time & it involves having to do stuff I'm not good at. The other would be saner, but I'd have to shell out an extra $104 every month for subway fare.

Outside prospects are dim as well. I had an amazing interview for an amazing position at an amazing place, & if I'd gotten the job they would have had me start this Monday. Obviously I didn't get it. The Amazing Place called me last week for a brief phone interview, but I haven't heard back from them.

Sometimes I wish I could be fired just so I could have the luxury of lying around the apartment all day. I've got my CDs & DVDs, if it weren't for the damn rent I wouldn't even need money.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger