It's a GAD GAD World
Sunday, May 13, 2012
 
I LIED, AND I'M FRIED
No, I did not contact Mr. Reporter's favorite charity. Reason/bullshit excuse? I am so fried right now that I'm going to need every day off I get in the next 3 months to heal/nurture/replenish myself.

Things sort of came to a head near the end of this past week. I don't think I can go into it without compromising my anonymity. But I have a feeling they're going to get even uglier on Monday. And we're all supposed to go to a staff function on Wednesday. Joy. Pure fucking joy.

Remeron is now my new best friend. I need it just to keep from screaming out of my skin. My p-doc wrote me the Rx back in July with 5 refills & I still haven't gotten it refilled once. Now I'm thinking I should but I don't have time to get to the damn pharmacy.

Work is eating me alive. There's something very important that I have to do (ongoing, not a one-time project), and I'm not keeping up. I'm being interrupted with all these other things, and no one understands that if I'm doing other stuff, I can't focus on what I'm doing.

I haven't felt this horrible since I worked at Prestigious University. And as we all remember, I got fired from Prestigious University.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger