It's a GAD GAD World
Sunday, August 26, 2012
 
ALL THESE DREAMS I DREAM
Last night/this morning I dreamed that my mother had left notes on my desk at work. I was so distraught that even in my dream I didn't want to read her notes, I only remember the phrase "for love and by love". As though she were trying to give me advice on how to love and be loved. This from a woman who's spent the past 44 years married to a man who makes Mr. Spock look warm & fuzzy. It was so disturbing that even after I woke up I had to remind myself it was just a dream.

Is this going to haunt me forever? I haven't seen these people in over a decade. Why do they still upset me so much?

I had a job interview almost 2 weeks ago & haven't heard anything. My only hope is that they were as busy with semester opening as I was (same date).

Last week my boss actually thanked me for the job I did during the day. I think it's the first time she's done that since I started working for her.

On a more upbeat note, Mr. Reporter shot me a private FB msg this week. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger